05/02/2012

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

 So its been a while since I've shown anything on this blog, kinda forgot about it over the break and haven't really had time until now to post anything. But anyways, for this project we had to depict a important scene in a story and I decided to show the scene in the story Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde where (SPOILER ALERT) Dr Jekyll feels himself turning into the evil Mr Hyde and locks himself in his house from his friends. The first image is a black and white version.


Then we made a colour version 

Then we had to make a 3D diorama representing the same scene. I added a bit more of the outside scenery where it was described that 2 friends of Jekyll were standing in shock of what they had just witnessed.  We are going to take pictures with different lighting in class


Close up - Jekyll - Super Sculpy

Close up - Utterson and Enfeild -Super Sculpy


Characters



Close up- Background - Original Sculpy


No comments:

Post a Comment